Monday, February 4, 2008

I stumbled and fell on Memory Ln.




I was going through a never ending stack of paper and random prints only to come across some postcards I made for art/design shows. The first postcard was for Jessica Fisher. For her senior show she painted candy from the vending machine at school. (note: I lived off of Pop Tarts from the vending machine) She couldn't come up with a name she liked for the show, so I had her make a list of potential titles. We settled with “senior exhibition” and the list became the background of the card. The vending machine on front is from a t-shirt she painted with puffy paint.

The type became the model for anyone else asking me to create their senior exhibition cards. I used that type lockup at least 3 times. I was graduating too, I didn't have time for everyone, and it worked.



This was the show card for my senior exhibition. They were screen-printed. I think I could print them much better now.

No comments: